The news that wildlife is at risk seems annoying … at first but becomes numb in the end. It doesn’t matter if they are California condors, tigers, pandas, mountain gorillas, or coral reefs.
Is it worth worrying about? Absolutely! When the beautiful pandas disappear, and What Dinosaur Has 500 Teeth we will feel sad, but we do not rely on them. Still, caring for humans is far more important than spending millions on wildlife conservation.
The cost of conserving wildlife and plants is important – Is it important?
There are many reasons why we should not save endangered species. Amazing costs are the most obvious. Billions are spent every year on endangered wildlife instead of caring for starving, dying, or sick people. It is difficult to understand why conserving predators such as wolves and tigers, which are a threat to cattle and humans.
In fact, extinctions are natural, and we know the disappearance of dinosaurs 65 million years ago. Still, species are disappearing faster than ever before. It has grown 100 times over the last century. People are to blame. Fortunately, humans are fascinated by nature, and even wildlife is considered to be amazing, magnificent, and beautiful.
The amount of natural beauty is worth it, so some prefer that it needs to be preserved as paintings and buildings. However, some people do not come in contact with animals or plants, which are vague, ugly, or smelly.
In Western lands, tigers are preserved because they look good. In rural India, they are not welcome because tigers pose no threat to their family. He recognizes that everyone has his own likes and dislikes, but there is a need for practical reasons to preserve endangered wildlife.
Practical reasons to invest in wildlife conservation
The environment provides billions of ‘Ecosystem resources’
- The bio-prospecting process involves exploring the environment to find useful commercial products. New trees can be found without having to travel the dangerous miles of the forest with the faint hope of discovering a kind of miraculous plant.
- Besides, there is the issue of local people who are already familiar with the drugs being used and who do not like strangers trying to prescribe them.
- Another problem is what happens to those species, which are useless. For example, the blood of Mountain Gorillas is unlikely to stop the use of cancer treatment.
- Fortunately, biologists discovered in 1990 that plants and animals benefit humans by their 500 toothed dinosaurs’ very existence. They offer ‘Ecosystem services’, which we take for granted.
- Services can be direct or indirect. For example, green plants and sea plankton provide clean oxygen, which is a straightforward and transparent service. Bees, on the other hand, are pollinators that help many cultivated plants to produce seeds, or they will not survive or provide us with food. Their services are secretive, so the decline of pollinators can be a daunting task.
Imagine if there were no plants in the world, people would have to build a chemical processing plant to produce oxygen and even water. If there is nothing to eat, then produce processed foods, which will be difficult to digest.
Will you be able to create beautiful microorganisms that live in the gut automatically? Instead, we have gone through all the stress, it seems easy to let the current wildlife take care of us. The ecosystem services are incredibly wide and huge when everything is added.
- Wildlife conservation is not ‘Nature itself’, but can be regarded morally as ‘Human Nature’ due to the concept of ecosystem services. Even if you don’t care wildlife has a strong value for the nature tourism industry.
- If you choose a nature reserve such as keeping tourist attractions and leaving some extinct.
- However, for some wildlife, there will be a need for a dense forest full of trees, which cannot be ignored. It also means you will need to save other animals that will help shape the plant community.
- Many people who live near forests plan safari trips and take visitors to see wildlife. These people benefit from wildlife conservation. Running trips pay better than farming. Ecotourism is a way, in which nature compensates itself.
It keeps the ecosystem stable and stable
- You cannot separate a few wildlife from a wide network. If you delete one type there may be no problem or it may trigger a domino effect that could change the entire ecosystem.
- Predictability is difficult! You may find that if you allow these species to disappear you may find that it is too late to reverse the situation. Forest conservation not only saves wildlife but also ensures regular water availability.
- We have experienced climate change. Heavy rain signifies floods and much less signifies drought. Both are dangerous to health. Horn trees ensure reliable access to clean water for people living in low-lying areas. Forests need to be stable and strong.
- According to ecologists, the ecosystem of biodiversity is relatively stable and powerful. They are less affected by the unexpected die-backs. For example, a small obscure worm is not useful to humans but supports an ecosystem that provides essential services.
Science has proved that the ecosystem offers thousands of things that one cannot live without. The ecologist recommends that more diversity in the ecosystem improve. Mytepezza Com So when it comes to food and water, it is important to invest in conservation programs.