Oppo is gearing up for the launch of its Reno 7 series in India on 4th February 2022. Both the Oppo Reno 7 and the Oppo Reno 7 Pro are scheduled to be unveiled at the event. Oppo has been revealing a number of key facts about the phone, including how good the camera is.
The Oppo Reno 7 Pro will be equipped with a Sony IMX709 sensor, which the company says is the first of its kind. Furthermore, the business has customized the sensor exclusively. Oppo is emphasizing the camera phone’s portrait skills as well.
It will also include an ‘Orbit Breathing Light,’ which allows users to recognize notifications even when the device is turned upside down. Oppo also stressed that the phone is only 7.45mm thick, making it one of the Reno series’ slimmest models. Here’s all we know so far about the Oppo Reno 7 series.
Oppo Reno 7 Series prices in India
Oppo Reno 7 5G is one of the company’s forthcoming smartphones, with a price range of Rs 28,000 to Rs 31,000. This will be a dual-SIM phone with 5G connectivity. In addition, the smartphone is slated to come in three colors: Luminous Black, Ocean Blue, and Sunset Pink.
Oppo’s next smartphone is said to include a 6.43-inch full-HD+ AMOLED display with a 20:9 aspect ratio, 1080×2400-pixel resolution, and a 90Hz refresh rate. As a result, while viewing films or playing games, you will enjoy crystal clear graphics.
Related: Top Digital Watches 2022
Full Specification of Oppo Reno 7 Series
|Brand and Model||Oppo Reno 7 Series|
|Expected Launch Date||4th Feb 2022|
|Processor Chipset||Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G|
|Measurement||160.20 x 73.20 x 7.45|
|Battery size||4500 mAh|
|Color||Mat Blue, Black, Gold|
|Rear Camera (Primary)||64-megapixel (f/1.7) + 8-megapixel (f/2.4) + 2-megapixel (f/2.4)|
|Camera Resolution (Secondary)||16-megapixel (f/2.4, 1-micron)|
|Video Mode||3840×2160 @ 30 fps, 1920×1080 @ 60 fps|
|Image Resolution||8000×6000 pixels|
|Long Exposure mode||Yes|
|USB Type||Type C|
Network and connectivity
|WiFi||Yes 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax|
|USB OTG support||Yes|
RAM & Internal Memory
|Internal Memory||128 GB|
Advantage of Oppo Reno 7 Series
- Android 11 is pre-installed on the Oppo Reno 7 Pro 5G.
- The Oppo Reno 7 Pro 5G has a high-resolution 6.55-inch full HD display with 500 nits of brightness, which is ideal for multimedia consumption.
- A brilliant AMOLED display is featured on the Oppo Reno 7 Pro 5G. It has a 90Hz refresh rate for smooth animations. Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protects the display.
- Other display options include 800 nits (HBM) and 920 nits (peak).
- It accepts two SIM cards (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by).
- It has a 5G network for better call quality and internet access.
- The Oppo Reno 7 Pro 5G comes with a powerful MediaTek Dimensity 1200 Max 5G chipset that delivers seamless performance with no lags.
- It has a single back camera with a 50 MP wide camera with an f1.8 aperture for more light, an 8 MP ultrawide camera for capturing a wider range of places, and a 2 MP macro camera with PDAF, LED flash, HDR, and panorama.
- The main camera is capable of shooting a 4K video.
- It has a 32 MP wide-angle selfie camera with an f2.4 aperture for extra light and additional capabilities like Panorama.
- 1080p video recording is possible with the selfie camera.
The disadvantage of Oppo Reno 7 Series
- The most recent version of Android OS is 12.
- It only has a Full HD display. At this pricing point, a quad-HD display is expected.
- There is no support for a 3.5 mm headphone jack.
- There is no way to extend memory using a microSD card.
- There is no support for wireless charging.
- There is no resistance against water or dust.
- There was no telephoto camera to zoom in on objects that were very far away.
- Sensors for heart rate and barometer are absent.
- It’s made of plastic, therefore it doesn’t have a luxury feel to it.
The Sony IMX766 big rear sensor, which catches more light while capturing photos and movies, is also included in the Reno 7 Pro 5G. It also has 26 bokeh settings that may be adjusted to make “DSLR-quality” photographs and films. The rear camera of the Reno 7 Pro 5G includes the industry’s first exclusive “Bokeh Flare Portrait” video, which claims to reliably identify the human subject in any complex setting and make them stand out from a blurred background complete with soft-light lens flares.
If you want to buy a mobile for multiple tasking, buying Oppo Reno 7 Series is recommended to grab the best deal.