The company was founded by Microsoft and later changed its name. It was among the first web-based email services. It is currently in use for a variety of uses. But, at times, our Hotmail account will be inactive and we will Hotmail not send emails. This could be extremely distressing. If you’re looking to find out the root of this issue and what you can do to fix it, this blog will give you all the details.
Causes of Hotmail account being inactive
- Cookies and cache
- Internet connection
- Incorrect details
- A version that is out of date
- Improper configuration
What should I do if I’m unable to log in to the account on my Hotmail account?
The loss of access to your Hotmail account is a definite frustrating experience for many users. They would like to gain access to it back and continue using the account without difficulty. You can accomplish this through the process of restoring your account. You can accomplish this successfully by following the steps outlined in this article.
- Go to the official Hotmail.com website with your browser, and you will be taken to its homepage.
- Next, visit the sign-in page on the web and type in the username into the appropriate section.
- After that, you must click then the Forgot Password link to begin the process of recovery.
- Choose the method of recovery by choosing the recovery phone address or the email ID.
- Get the confirmation code for your account to confirm your identity.
- Create a new password to the official account. Enter the password again to confirm it.
- Save your password by choosing the appropriate option. You will then be able to get back access to your account.
By making use of this procedure it is possible to get back access to the account. You will be able to get assistance in regaining your login credentials if you cannot access your Hotmail account. Additionally, you can contact the customer support of Hotmail for more information regarding account recovery.
Solutions to resolve Hotmail account that isn’t working on an iPhone device
1. Cookies and cache
As we navigate, your browser stores cache. This can cause overload to the browser and cause issues. Additionally, a damaged cache or cookies could hinder the operation of the browser. In order to avoid this, you should clear the cache and cookies of your browser by visiting the settings.
2. Connection to the Internet
The problem could be due to your internet (call 1-888-336-2544 for immediate help). Connectivity issues can occur due to which Hotmail is not functioning. It is possible to shut down the file and restart the process again. You can also switch off the mode of the airplane and then close it.
3. Incorrect details
It’s also possible that you have entered an incorrect address for the sender which is stopping the email from going out. Be sure to ensure that you’re entering the correct information.
You may also like: What are the Common Myths About Digital Marketing?
4. A version that is out of date
If you use the Hotmail application, make sure it’s up-to-date. Older versions aren’t compatible and could cause issues. Therefore, you should update your app.
The issue could be caused by malware or viruses. If you don’t have an antivirus program, you may install it and then run it. If you find any virus, the program will be able to detect it and remove it.
6. Improper configuration
It’s also possible that the configuration has not been performed correctly. To make sure it’s correct, you should check the following info.
For Incoming Mail server:
- Imap name -mail.outlook.com
- SSL type Yes.
- Port No. 993
For Outgoing Mail server:
- Smtp address -mail.outlook.com
- SSL Type- Yes
- Port no – 465
7. Restart the device
If you find your Hotmail account isn’t working properly in your iPhone then reboot your device to see what happens. Sometimes, the issue could be caused by a small error or that the server is not working. These are issues that can be temporary and can be fixed by restarting the device, or by waiting for a while.
Check these options and see if the issue is resolved. If not, you can seek assistance from Hotmail customer service.
How can I fix the issue with Hotmail not working with IPAD?
Many people cannot send or exchange emails using a Hotmail account, possibly because a technical issue prevents communications. If you encounter any issues in the use of your Hotmail account and are wondering what to do about it on your IPAD then take the assistance of this article to identify the causes and solutions.
Methods to solve Hotmail account that isn’t working properly on IPAD
If you’re surrounded by issues such as Hotmail not working, just relax and be patient. It is possible to fix the problems of Hotmail using the troubleshooting procedures listed below.
- If you’re not able to resolve the issue of Hotmail not working, firstly check the internet to determine if it’s functioning or not. If the connection to the internet of the IPAD isn’t working properly and you aren’t capable of sending emails.
- It is recommended to upgrade the software of the IPAD in the event that it’s not functioning. The device will not respond to Hotmail when your operating system has become not up-to-date.
- Also, download any Antivirus and make sure to update the device to ensure there’s no virus on your device. This could be the reason behind programs not working properly.
- Inspect the inbox on the device to ensure there is enough room for the new messages or you won’t have the ability to exchange emails.
What is the reason why certain emails from my Hotmail emails not getting through?
Looking for the causes that led to the Hotmail email problem? If yes, then your search ends here since you’ll find the facts about the exact issue. Hotmail is an acclaimed email service widely used by millions of people around the world. The most frequently encountered problem faced with Hotmail users is the difficulty of having emails appear in their accounts. Before you start looking for solutions, you need to be aware of the causes of the Hotmail email problem. A few of them are listed below:
- Due to cache stored in addition to app-specific data.
- Incompatible and faulty browser for the web.
- Server down.
- Connection issues.
- Incorrect account information, like user name and password.
- The version that is no longer in use used by this application is the Hotmail application.
- Infection by Virus.
- Incorrect or incorrect Hotmail setting settings.
In the event of following the mentioned reasons, it is possible to obtain assistance to resolve the Hotmail email problem in a fast and efficient method. If you are still having problems with Hotmail that aren’t working for you, contact the customer support team to get the assistance you require.
How can I Fix the Problem with Signing in to Hotmail Problem with your Hotmail Account?
There are instances where you could encounter issues when logging into Your Hotmail account. It could be an issue that could cause problems connecting to your account. However, there are some fundamental solutions that can assist you to resolve the problem. This article has provided you with several details, so go through these if you are unable to sign in to Hotmail.